[mythtv-users] Tuner based on Channel

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Tue Feb 13 14:49:56 UTC 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 08:34:39PM -0600, Michael Wisniewski wrote:

> Hi!
>
>    I was wondering if there is an option to automatically choose the tuner
> based on the channel.  For example, when I flip through the program guide,
> channels 2 thru 100 should be the one card's input while 101+ should be the
> other card's input.  Hope this makes sense.

If you only define those channels on that tuner, then Myth already does
that.  If the channel is defined on both tuners, then Myth chooses the
input for recording based on the priority you set up on the tuner.
You can always force a tuner change with the "Y" key (default key
mapping to change tuners)

Pat

Patrick Ouellette                 pat at flying-gecko.net
kb8pym at arrl.net                   Amateur Radio: KB8PYM
Living life to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack
"Crank the amp to 11, this needs more cowbell - and a llama wouldn't hurt either"