[mythtv-users] sa3250HD Channel Change

Eric Smith erictsmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:21:29 UTC 2007

On 2/13/07, Eric Broszeit <eric.broszeit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had to update the vendor ID. The sa3250hd script has info for the 4200
> now, but it was a little off. I needed a 1692 vendor ID to get it to go.
>
> On 2/13/07, Allan Wilson <allanwilson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have the sa3250HD from Charter and I told Myth it was a 4200 and took
> out the reference to the channel change script and Myth can change channels
> with 100% reliablility. Give it a shot and see if it fixes you.
> >
> > Allan

> --
> -----
> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
> http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZXJpYy5icm9zemVpdDYzNzA%3D

I have tried changing the internal setting to 4200 without any luck.
Isn't the internal 4200 support about the same as the -s switch from
sa3250ch?  I haven't tried adding a new vendor id, but it looks like
sa3250ch is already finding a vendor id.  Is it possible its grabbing
the wrong one?  Shouldn't i just be getting the stb not found error if
my vendor id isn't listed?  Also, this same physical box has worked in
the past, could the upgrade that got pushed down from TW change the
vendor id?