[mythtv-users] sa3250HD Channel Change

Eric Broszeit eric.broszeit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:23:12 UTC 2007

You should get the vendor not found if the script is the one I have. It
really depends. For some reason, I was also having issues getting anything
useful out of plugreport. I used my borrowed 4200hd script to print the
vendor_id and user_id when in verbose mode, adjusted it, and it should be
good now. Can I see the C script you have?

On 2/13/07, Allan Wilson <allanwilson at gmail.com> wrote:

> From my experience you won't get stb not found if id is wrong. I had to
> fix that early on. You have to be using SVN to be able to use Myth to do the
> channel changing. I got my id early on from either plugreport or the gui
> version of plugreport. Does it change the channel at all. On my box even
> when it wasn't working right it at least changed the channel to something.
>
> Allan

-----
Eric B