[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-350 remote issue

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 04:42:19 UTC 2007

On 14/02/07, Dale Christ <grosserhund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one of the newer gray PVR-350 remotes, but MythTV isn't recognizing
> all of the keys.  I used Jarod Wilson's site for guidance.  I ran 'irw', and
> all of the keys are correctly being interpeted  How can I fix this?  I
> started with MythTV-0.20, but moved to MythTV-0.21, but I've had no luck.

Update your /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc file with the working button
names defined in your /etc/lircd.conf file. You probably have some
button names in your current lircrc that are not present in your
lircd.conf file, which is why they do not work.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/