[mythtv-users] MythTV - First Installation

Santiago Almenara salmenara at bcp.com.pe
Wed Feb 14 16:50:30 UTC 2007

Henrik:

> W toogles aspect ratio modes.

I keep pressing W and nothing happens, just some messages in the upper left part of the screen: 4x3, 16x9, stretch, fill, etc., but video remains the same.

> Use standard decoder ffmpeg, this and deinterlacing is under settings, tv, playback or similar.

I enable deinterlacer and the video looks better but still it is like ghostly and slow.

Is there anything I should do to increase the video quality???

Thanks,
Santiago