[mythtv-users] Changing recordings from "any channel" to "this channel" help

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:52:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

   I have a recording rule to record a show for my wife.  New episodes
are currently not show, but another network frequently shows marathons
of the show.  The problem is that the other network doesn't show any
description of the show and so I'll get dozens of recordings showing
up.

What I want to accomplish is to actually change the recording rule to
only record on a particular channel/network and NOT on any channel.
Because the channel that would show new episodes is currently not
airing any episodes it's not on the program guide to select from.  I
want to be able to keep my episode history and just make the switch to
record from one particular channel instead of all.  How can I
accomplish this?

Thanks!
Matt