[mythtv-users] Calling all Flash developers (for MythWeb)

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Thu Feb 15 07:45:18 UTC 2007

Chris

I'm definitely not an expert, but in order to provide another
datapoint for your investigations - I use FlowPlayer
(flowplayer.sourceforge.net) for embedding flv videos into web pages.
It has a lot of the features you're looking for, and more - and is
licensed Apache-style. I found it very easy to use even for a
non-Javascript person, following the examples on the website.

Hope that helps....

Peter