[mythtv-users] Transcoding for the PDA problems

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Feb 15 14:01:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 08:20 -0500, Jeff volckaert wrote:
> > TCPMP
> >
> > James
>
> Good.  It really is a much better player than the stock windows media player.
>
> Jeff

Yeah I played with TCPMP on another PocketPC navigation device I have.
Unfortunately I could not continue hacking it because the device doesn't
seem stable enough. I kept having to hard boot it which re-read the ROM
and lost my hacking changes. Anyway, that's where I first started using
TCPMP.

It's strange that I couldn't get WMP or the DivX player to play anything
I transcoded no matter what codec I used. Oh well, I'll use TCPMP and
move on.

Thanks again,
James