[mythtv-users] Strange Issue with Myth and HDHomeRun

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Thu Feb 15 15:15:48 UTC 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 09:20, John Welch wrote:
> Well, I got a chance to do some more testing and troubleshooting in between
> shoveling out of the first (semi-)major snow storm here in the suburbs of
> Boston.  I'm happy to report that I think I've got the problem solved.  I
> only say "think" because I didn't really get a chance to fully test things,
> but it certainly look promising.

[Details snipped -- seems to have been a problem with motherboard's built-in
Ethernet.]

I've been following your problem but never really had anything to add, so I
haven't posted. I'd like to suggest, though, that once you're completely
satisfied that you've found a solution, you add information on this problem
and its resolution to the wiki, including the make and model of motherboard
you've got and the Ethernet chipset it uses and the driver you were using.
With any luck, that'll keep somebody else from going through the same ordeal
down the road!

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com