[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard with built-in mouse recommendaions, Any!?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:20:21 UTC 2007

I have the third keyboard on your list.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823166047
I highly recommend it.  It is kind of expensive but works great.  There are
no problems with Linux.  And it works with my motherboard so I can access
the BIOS setup no problem.  Originally I was planing on getting a "normal"
remote for the frontend.  Separating the frontend and backend I lost the
pvr-350 remote I was using.  But this keyboard is actually small enough and
works so well that I don't mind not having a normal remote.

If I must tell you about the bad features of the keyboard it would be the
lack of LED's showing 'caps lock' or 'num lock'.  Also the USB dongle sticks
out kind of far.  I was kind of worried that it could snap off if I left it
plugged into the back USB port and moved the case wrong.  But I found a neat
flexible USB adapter at staples that fits perfectly so the dongle now plugs
in and turns ninety degrees to rest flush against the rear of the case.