[mythtv-users] howto debug mytharchive

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 15:59:39 UTC 2007

Thank you Arnon for the email.  Nothing seems to
happen when I run it manually.  I do not een get a log
file.  It complained about some script errors on lines
42 and 45, so I fixed those.

I then get these errors after about 10 minutes.
bash-3.00#
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py
/mnt/mythtv/Archive/config/mydata.xml
/mnt/mythtv/Archive/logs/progress.log
import: unable to grab mouse `Success'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: unable to grab mouse `Success'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: unable to grab mouse `Success'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: unable to read X window image `'.
import: missing an image filename `tempfile'.
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 55: from: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 56: from: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 57: from: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 60: DVD_SL: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 61: DVD_DL: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 62: DVD_RW: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 63: FILE: command not found
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 72: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py:
line 72: `dvdPALD1="%sx%s" % (dvdPAL[0],dvdPAL[1])'

--- Arnon Meshoulam <Arnon_Meshoulam at hotmail.com>