[mythtv-users] r5e50 and IMQ ?

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Fri Feb 16 18:21:22 UTC 2007

Warpme wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can somebody help me with installing(patching for) IMQ in r5e50 ?.
> I'm not so  good with linux kernel patching and my wife will kill me
> when I broke something in my beautifully running r5e50.
>
> million thanx in advance

What is IMQ?  If you want help, it is always good to post in detail.  As
this appears to be KnoppMyth related, the forum to ask for help is the
KnoppMyth forum.

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/index.php

Glad to know it is running beautifully.  The KnoppMyth forum would also
be a good place to post your hardware details since it is running
beautifully.

Regards,

Cecil