[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard with built-in mouse recommendaions, Any!?

Steve MacLaren samaclaren at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 18:30:01 UTC 2007

I also use this BTC model and agree with the recommendations - it even works well under OSX.  Overall, a very good low-budget model.

However, I was wondering if anyone on the list has experience with the Belkin MediaPilot:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823154007
What is attractive (to me) is the built in learning IR remote to control other A/V equipment.
I noticed the first reviewer called it an "Excellent Mythtv Companion"...

David Campbell <dave at cpfc.org> wrote: Steve Hodge wrote:
> I use one of these:
> http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm#9019urf
>

> It's good. The joystick works in joystick mode (in Myth and in XMame) or
> in mouse mode.Range is good, at least 3m stated. I use mine from about
> 5m regularly. The handles are suprisingly useful.

I use the same model and can confirm how well it works.

Dave