[mythtv-users] Myth Control from Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

ray.barker at hughes.net ray.barker at hughes.net
Sat Feb 17 05:57:06 UTC 2007

I have written a little app to control my myth box with my N800.  I put
the interface together with glade and then wrote <100 lines of python.
It is NOT polished--for example I discovered today that I left off the
pause button.  This was more an experiment in writing python for my
N800 than a serious attempt at a remote.

I will do a little more work on this in the next few days and if there
is interest, I will make it available.