[mythtv-users] Myth Control from Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

Pete Flaherty pjf at cape.com
Sat Feb 17 15:17:43 UTC 2007

Rich,
I havn't done this specifically, though I use VNC to connect from my 770
to my frontend box. works pretty slick.
Additionally I noticed that Myth shows up in the Media Streamer app, I
suspect that we could make the myth server (frontend) respond to remote
commands (basic play stop etc) from that App. It'd be pretty slick to
have the frontend be the myth device that is controlled by the app. This
way we could control any frontend that is running on your network ....

Just a thought, and still need to dig a bit .....

-Pete Flaherty