[mythtv-users] MythIpTv Beta 1

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Feb 17 22:46:49 UTC 2007

David Campbell wrote:

> Wouldn't it be easier to have an external RSS reader somewhere on the
> network downloading enclosures to a network share accessible by
> mythvideo - or am I missing something subtle?

Yeah, the subtle bit is that I don't like MythVideo. It's interface is
horrible compared to the Recordings interface. Additionally, I don't
think there is all that much difference between a recording from another
source and a recording from a tuner -- it's all content you want to
watch at some point.

Mikal