[mythtv-users] wintv nova-t-pci and lirc

Tim Phipps mythtv-users at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 22:57:16 UTC 2007

On Saturday 17 February 2007 2:35 pm, Cristo Bolaņos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there anyone using this remote ?
>
> I tried with lirc and I get messages in syslog, but none with irw :?
I'm using this with Debian testing and instead of lirc I'm using inputlirc.
I've got a udev rule to link the /dev/input/eventX to /dev/input/hauppauge
and use inputlird on that. Works nicely. Here's the udev rule:

KERNEL=="event[0-9]*", ATTRS{name}=="cx88 IR *", SYMLINK+="input/hauppauge"

Cheers,
Tim.