[mythtv-users] Default Time Stretch per recording

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 06:50:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

   I thought there was a feature added a long time ago that allowed
users to put default time stretch speeds on recording rules... for
example, I would be able to set the recording rule for "The Daily
Show" to 1.3 and anytime I played it back it would start at 1.3x time
speed.  However, it seems like I can't find this setting anymore... or
it never existed and I'm losing my mind.  I'm not talking about
setting it for all playback, just individual shows.

So... does it (did it) exist?

Thanks!
Matt