[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup doesn't appear

Luca Lucchesi shacky83 at hotmail.it
Sun Feb 18 22:33:34 UTC 2007

Hi.

I installed MythTV 0.20 on a system running Debian testing.
The compiling and making process was run without error, but when I rrun
mythtv-setup I have a problem.
After I select the language, it doesn't appear anything, I see the
mythtv-setup wallpaper, but nothing else appears on the screen.
The only errors I see on the console are these:

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":1.0".
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":1.0".
DisplaResX: Unable to XRRgetScreenInfo

How I can solve this problem?

Thank you very much and goodbye!