[mythtv-users] Windows front end options?

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:54:44 UTC 2007

Kinda hoping to be during work and watch TV at the same time which is why I
wanted under windows.  Dual boot would not be an option for me because of
all the security restrictions they place on the computer. I know windows +
security = oxymoron.

Anyway I'm curious of others experiences with the other Windows options that
are currently available.

Thanks all