[mythtv-users] Pictures in Theme

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 04:30:55 UTC 2007

Hi,I edited my menus by coping all the .xml files to my home .mythtv dir.  I wanted to change it so that the main menu was Watch TVWatch RecordingsManage RecordingsInformation CenterOptical DisksUtilities/SetupI got this done just fine but now when i look at "Watch Recordings" i dont have a icon on the right of the picture.  Its not that big of a deal but how could i get a picture to show up there?using MythTV from ATrpmsFedora Core 6Theme - MythCenter - WideThanks,Mitchell