[mythtv-users] PVR-500 Question

J. David Maino david.maino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:46:22 UTC 2007

The Samsung tuner will show up in your dmesg output in the IVTV section.
Also, you can just look at the card. The card with the Samsung tuner
should have smaller tuner boxes that don't butt up against each other,
whereas the phillips ones are right up against one another I believe (I
could be wrong on this though). As far as mitigating the distortion, I
wish I could help you but I'm currently trying to figure that out myself.

Dave