[mythtv-users] lirc help

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 21:09:17 UTC 2007

It looks like you might have IRDA running?  I don't think LIRC and IRDA can
coexist together.

I think you need to compile LIRC with support for the lirc_sir driver or
enable it in your kernel depending on what distro/kernel you are using.

Out of curiosity, what distro are you running and what kernel?  I won't be
able to reply again until tomorrow, as I'll be away from my computer the
rest of the evening.

Other people should feel free to jump in here and correct me.  I'm a bit of
a newbie myself (as evidenced by other posts I've made)

Regards,

Cole