[mythtv-users] stream position information

Mike Schiller mdschiller.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 21:21:22 UTC 2007

For anyone else that comes across this issue:

The basic problem I was having was that the 'info' OSD display would
not appear during recording playback.  I fixed the problem by going
into the TV playback setup and choosing a different OSD theme.  Once I
picked a new theme, and saved the settings, I could go back in, choose
the default, and everything worked fine.