[mythtv-users] MythWeb SVN

alain maisonneuve alain.maisonneuve_lists at swiftpenguin.com
Thu Feb 22 01:16:43 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

So i'm still running into this issue. Also getting the error on the
Recorded Programs page.

Call to undefined function:  thumb_url() in <b>/usr/local/share/
mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/tmpl/default/recorded.php</b> on line <b>301

Now again this seems to be another function in the Modules section.
So it looks like it's some form of path problem.

Now do i need to configure apache differently when using SVN?

I'm out of ideas, and i just updated to latest SVN as of today.

thoughts?