[mythtv-users] Gallery browsing, moving up one level

Thomas Egrelius egge at egge.se
Fri Feb 23 14:08:20 UTC 2007

> > So ESC takes you back to the menu?
>
> Indeed it does, yes! When I press esc/back, while viewing an image it will go
> back to directory I'm in, but pressing it again to expectedly  move up one
> level in the dir structure takes it back to the main menu instead. Is that
> normal behavior? can it be changed?
>
> I would like to be able to move all the way back up to top level dir and then

At some point I did see the same behaviour. I got the feeling MythGallery
crashed and that caused mythtv to take you back to the main menu instead
of one level up in the gallery.

I can't recall this have happened since I upgraded my frontend system a
week ago or so, with the latest pakages from atrpm and the latest kernel,
among other things.

/Egge