[mythtv-users] Sound keeps resetting to low volume

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Sat Feb 24 02:15:53 UTC 2007

Nick,

Thank you for responding.

> Have you turned off using Internal Volume Controls in the frontend
> setup? ...See Mike Dean's ever useful information on setting this up
> here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/216149

Actually, I tried that a while ago. Downloaded the scripts, followed the
instructions, did everything I could figure out how to do.

However, it all seemed to die on the fact that the remote would not send
instructions to lircd when mythfrontend was active.

Aside from this strange volume changing mystery, the MythTV volume
settings give me the most reliable connection to my remote control.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft