[mythtv-users] What HDTV capture card has the most support?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 05:16:56 UTC 2007

>  So, what HDTV capture card(s) have the best support under MythTV and Linux, >  and are available at reasonable prices?

The best support under linux would have to be the pcHDTV.com and
HDHomeRun devices.  Hands down, these would be the best options
because they are specifically designed for linux from the
developers/manufacturer.  Other cards are supported, but by the
community mostly.  Supporting hardware manufacturers who make Linux
their priority is worth every single penny I spend on their products.

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com