[mythtv-users] HD on SDTV playback question

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:40:20 UTC 2007

I am about to order my HDHomerun and have a question, but
silicondust.com seems to be down at the moment.
I have one HDTV in the house that will be attached to a myth
frontend/backend that can play back HD content. I would like the
option of watching recorded HD shows on other TVs in the house as
well. Will I need very powerful frontends on the other TVs to play
recorded shows, or will an average system be adequate, since i don't
need to output the full resolution?
thanks,
-J