[mythtv-users] LiveTV Title information not showing in All Programs or MythWeb

Ron Scott ronnie.scott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:14:37 UTC 2007

I just added an international channel off of Dish network usa.
Channel GLOBO 596 off of Dish network.  It is the only channel
configured this particular source from zap2it.com.

The guide displays the show information correctly, but if I record a
show or go to LiveTV listings for recorded shows I see no title or
information for the show.  All the information is in in the "channels"
table in the database.

I also see the same occurance when viewing backend status on Mythweb.
The display is:

Encoder 6 is local on TvMaster and is watching Live TV: '' on . This
recording will end at 7:22 PM

I made one modification to the channel after running mythfilldatabase
the first time.  I changed the channum field via channel editor to
channum 1 so that it would show up in the guide first.  Is this field
used to join the channel info?

Does anyone know why this is happening?  Or what the SQL statement is
that runs to pull the information perhaps I can hunt down any broken
joins..