[mythtv-users] Screensaver when displaying menus only?

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:59:19 UTC 2007

It's already there.  Just setup xscreensaver as normal, then Myth will
deactivate it when playing video and re-enable when you hit a menu.

Only caveat is, last I checked, it doesn't disable it while doing
music with fullscreen visualization, so it will kick in when listening
to a long playlist/song....