[mythtv-users] Mac OS X, mythtv and Remotes

Joe Huffner huffner at amonhaus.com
Wed Feb 28 02:50:45 UTC 2007

I am looking into purchasing a Mac Mini running Mac OS X for a
frontend with a Harmony 688 remote and I have been doing some
research as to what my options are concerning my remote control. From
what I have found the most popular are either Keyspan Express or the
Apple Remote. I am not really happy with either of those choices due
to the limited amount of buttons and wanted to find out what others
were using. I would prefer a USB IR Keyboard and program the remote.
One of the options I found was:

http://www.notestation.com/ack573.htm

If you have a Mac Mini and are using something other than Apple or
Keyspan remotes, please let  me know what you are using.

Thanks,

-joe