[mythtv-users] Transcode failed with status: 0

Dennis Hand d00dtv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:39:17 UTC 2007

>How can that happen (technically)? Isn't this checked by anaconda at
>creation time? Or is the dependency on the package missing? If it's
>the latter I'd like to fix that in the package.

The libmp3lame is not a dependency of lame and it really should be. I
guess I should have emailed you on this but I actually just found this
out a short while ago. I do a total dependency check on my install tree
just before I build a new ISO and libmp3lame never came back as a
missing dependency and this is why I didn't catch it. This is on the FC5
build but FC6 lame does require libmp3lame.

Dennis Hand