[mythtv-users] Backtrace mythtv from ATrpms

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 28 21:45:34 UTC 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 01:03:57PM -0800, John wrote:
> Is it possible to do a backtrace with the RPMs from
> ATrpms? I tried it and I get symbols not found. I did
> a search on the list and it says I need to install the
> debuginfo packages but I don't see them in the repo.
> I'd like to avoid compiling if possible. I'm using
> 0.20-153 FC6 x86_64.

Install the debuginfos from
http://people.atrpms.net/~athimm/mythtv-debug/
and file a bug against bugzilla that debuginfos should be made
available od dl.atrpms.net, so I remember to fix it. Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net