[mythtv-users] MythTV/Dish Network Setup

Rajiv Ranjan rranjan7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:48:30 UTC 2007

I use my MythTV box with Direct TV. I use S Video output from my Dish
Network Receiver D10 into the S Video input of my PVR 250 in my myth box. I
have another audio cable connecting my PVR audio input to the audio output
of D10 receiver.

Make sure to use S Video option in the MythTV setup which is set to Tuner by
default.