[mythtv-users] Where does this live in the configuration menus?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jan 1 17:24:30 UTC 2007

On 12/24/2006 04:36 PM, stan wrote:
> I can't seem to find the "start playing at the last mark" setting. I know
> this can be done, as I had the system set up this way before an upgrade,
> but I can't find the setting at the moment.

TTBOMK, this is always enabled.  If not working, there's probably a
database problem that's preventing saving of bookmarks (in the new
post-upgrade format).

There is, however, a setting:

Action on playback exit:
  - Just exit
  - Save position and exit
  - Always prompt
If set to prompt, a menu will be displayed when you exit playback mode.
The options available will allow you to save your position, delete the
recording, or continue watching.

in frontend settings under Playback|General playback (part 2).  I'm
pretty sure that's the second page of playback settings.  Perhaps you
just need to set it to "Save position and exit".

Mike