[mythtv-users] Playing Perfect Ripped DVD: AV problem

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 21:24:07 UTC 2007

Another interesting tidbit.  So I played with Utilities/Setup->Setup-
 >Media Settings->Video Settings->Player Settings->Default Player.

I changes it to Internal -- No change
I changed it to gxine %s -- No change but when I went to try a
different vid file, a divx file I think, gxine loaded for the first
time????  Why didn't myth load gxine when I was playing the ripped file?

So Myth will only use the Internal player for ripped dvds.  Is this
normal?  Are there knobs for the internal player to get it to smooth
out the playback?

Jon