[mythtv-users] Q re mythfill from tvguide (minnie.tuhs.org)

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Tue Jan 2 03:02:06 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 08:28 +1100, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> I regularly see the following messages where it seems to replace
> a propgram with the same details but in a different format.
>
> Is this an issue with the content of the xml or with mythtv?

My guess is that some property of the program has changed since you last
did a fetch, not necessarily the start or end time.

> removing existing program: eastern.sbs.com.au Corner Gas 2007-01-05T19:30:00 - 2007-01-05T20:00:00
> inserting new program    : eastern.sbs.com.au Corner Gas Fri Jan 5 19:30:00 2007 - Fri Jan 5 20:00:00 2007

For example Corner Gas was classified as a Drama in minnie's database
and just the other day I changed it to be a Comedy.  That's probably
what this specific entry was about.

It might be less confusing if the script displayed the old and new
start/end times in the same format though.

Tim.