[mythtv-users] burning recording to dvd

Aaron LaFevers lafeev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:09:35 UTC 2007

Hi,
I want to put a fairly large recording onto dvd from my myth box.  Im new to
linux, so not sure how to go about doing this.  At this point I dont
actually have the drive installed, so I assume I will have to install
drivers for it somehow?

On another note, I'm trying to get my myth box onto my wireless network, and
having a bit of trouble.  I think I installed the driver correctly
(w/ndiswrapper) but I'm getting hung up on configuring the card for the
wlan.. Not exactly mythtv, but if someone is particularly strong with linux
wifi-ing, I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance
Aaron-