[mythtv-users] QT MySql error (it looks like qtmysql is installed)

Pat Lorton klorton at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 2 20:35:15 UTC 2007

I'm watching myth rebuild right now, and I see that it is using the qt 3
libraries that are left behind (/usr/qt/3), so this sounds correct.  I
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/qt/3/lib in case it was linking against the
3 libraries but trying to use 4 for dynamic run time, but that doesn't
appear to have fixed anything.

Pat