[mythtv-users] Getting MythWeb authentication working

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jan 2 23:26:13 UTC 2007

stan wrote:
> Let me clarify. When I make this chamge, I no longer have a link from the
> top level web page on the Myth backend box. Just teh one to the default
> Apache page.

You're still not making sense.  If you get the default apache index
page, it just means that no index.html type page has been detected by
apache.  If the URL you're using *used* to show mythweb, that likely
means there's a configuration problem in your .htaccess file, which
would show up in the apache error logs if you looked there.

-Chris