[mythtv-users] missing lower half of video

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 04:23:00 UTC 2007

I had the same issue with anything above 8.27 drivers for ATI on my
gentoo system.

After about 15 hours of hair pulling and trying everything possible to
get the ATI drivers to work, i downgraded to 8.27 and the "double
height" screen has gone away, and video looks great..

minus a little bid of banding around the top edges, but i think that's
soething to do with overscan or something....

matt g