[mythtv-users] Latest mythweb

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 04:24:17 UTC 2007

I have recently updated my mythtv twice in the last 2 weeks to work on
adding ProjectX cutting to mytharchive to fix the AV sync problems I
have with mytharchive. When I did the update the first time on Dec 23
I began having a problem with the thumbnails in the recorded programs
view. The exact problem is on the slave backend with mythweb running
on the slave all (and only) shows recorded on the slave had an error
where the thumbnail should be. The SVN from yesterday got rid of this
error but I still get no thumbnails. In the past the thumbnails were
shown for both the master backend and the slave as long as they were
in the correct folder.

--
John M. Drescher