[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem in mythtranscode step

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Jan 3 13:47:25 UTC 2007

> I don't know what compile options or accompanying libraries it takes to
> get divx support, but you could always see the specfile for atrpms or
> livna.  I know for a fact that livna's fc6 packages work fine for both
> mp4 and divx, and I'm going to assume that Axel has kept the atrpms ones
> up to date to match, too.

Sorry to be difficult....

Right now I believe I have the latest stable ffmpeg rpm from atrpms
installed: ffmpeg-0.4.9-18_r6524.fc5.at

When I run nuvexport I get this error which says I need to run ffmpeg
from cvs or svn:
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 84.
This version of nuvexport requires either the cvs or svn version of ffmpeg.

So what rpm version works with nuvexport?

Thanks,
James