[mythtv-users] Can't compile on 2nd machine

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 11:10:55 UTC 2007

Hello,
in prinziple the build on a different machine works, you need to set the
CFLAGS LDFLAGS properly. I build my MythTV for an EPIA box on a x64, when you
have all the FLAGS for the compiler and alle 32bit devel packages installed
needed for MythTV, it should work.

Your messages sounds like you used different compilers on both boxes.

Regards,
Dirk