[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem in mythtranscode step

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Jan 4 13:26:09 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 08:47 -0500, James Pifer wrote:
> > I don't know what compile options or accompanying libraries it takes to
> > get divx support, but you could always see the specfile for atrpms or
> > livna.  I know for a fact that livna's fc6 packages work fine for both
> > mp4 and divx, and I'm going to assume that Axel has kept the atrpms ones
> > up to date to match, too.
> >

> Sorry to be difficult....
>
> Right now I believe I have the latest stable ffmpeg rpm from atrpms
> installed: ffmpeg-0.4.9-18_r6524.fc5.at
>
> When I run nuvexport I get this error which says I need to run ffmpeg
> from cvs or svn:
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 84.
> This version of nuvexport requires either the cvs or svn version of ffmpeg.
>
> So what rpm version works with nuvexport?
>
> Thanks,
> James

Does anyone have nuvexport working on FC5 with ffmpeg exporting to divx
OR mp4? If so, was there anything special you had to do to get these
working? Right now when I try to export to divx mine complains that it
does not find the codec, even though I have divx4linux package
installed.

Any help is appreciated.

James