[mythtv-users] Anyone getting good HD off a P4 3.2G or less without XVMC?

Nate Crosno ncrosno at ipass.com
Thu Jan 4 17:14:48 UTC 2007

That does help, and is encouraging. Thanks!  My specs are pretty similar
except the PCI Video card and single IDE hard drive.  The MB is what
came in an HP dc5000mt. I have 1.7GB of DDR400 RAM, and am also running
Gentoo and using .20 ebuild of Myth.  I have tried several variations in
the compile, but currently have the following in "packages.use"
 media-tv/mythtv mysql lirc dvb video_cards_nvidia nvidia xvmc dvd
opengl opengl-vsync ivtv

My tuner cards are an ATI HD Wonder and a PVR-150.