[mythtv-users] Unable to jump forward on dvd-iso

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:25:10 UTC 2007

I'm using the internal player for playing my dvd collection. It is not big,
so i have ripped every dvd to a iso image so i have easy access to them all.
However, i do have a problem. Don't know if it is a bug or a limitation of
the internal player.
I have setup MythTv to jump forward/backward 15 seconds when i press
fwd/rew, and it works fine when watching recordings or livetv.
But if i try to jump forward when i watch a dvd-iso, the picture freeze and
the sound starts to play fast forward. It is impossible to exit out if the
internal player or do anything. I have to kill the frontend from ssh.

If someone knows what is wrong, or need more information to find the
problem, feel free to ask me. Attatching a log from my frontend, maybe
explains the problem?