[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase failing

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Fri Jan 5 00:54:12 UTC 2007

I think this is going to more of a problem with Data Direct, but I
wanted to see if anyone had any ideas that I've just missed.

So far, I've tried running it manually (after waiting a couple of
hours), and updating things to the latest svn.  Of course, I don't
know what is actually in those 2746 bytes that keep getting captured,
so I can't say for sure what's being seen.

Here's what my mythfilldatabase.log is showing (over and over again):

--01:31:55--  (try:20)
http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService
Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com|206.18.98.160|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
Reusing existing connection to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com:80.
Length: unspecified [text/xml]
Saving to: `STDOUT'

      0K ..                                                    100% 3.11K=0.9s

01:46:56 (3.11 KB/s) - Read error at byte 2746 (Connection timed
out).Giving up.