[mythtv-users] BUG: myth forgets to put TV back in right xrandrmode after EPG

Michael mythtv at toups.info
Fri Jan 5 02:13:38 UTC 2007

I can confirm that I am seeing the same sort of problem.

I went to using different video modes to use my TV to do the deinterlacing
in the hope of getting rid of the nvidia xvmc stutter problem.  My gui uses
a custom modeline to eliminate overscan while the TV modes are default 720p
and 1080i modes.  This did seem to help, although I went back to the single
mode for all and didn't notice the stuttering, but it was only a brief
trial.  (Maybe a recent gentoo emerge fixed the stuttering problem, one can
hope ;^)  )